"Noir Desire" is the dark we love, classy and light, beautiful and boojee, the lace wig is unreal and It is all I need
- Brush out the synthetic hair thoroughly.
- Fill a bucket with cold water and shampoo (always use very light, gentle shampoo or baby shampoo. There is also shampoo made specifically for synthetic hair)
- Gently soak the synthetic hair in it for about 10min and wash it.
- Rinse gently (always rinse in the same direction as the hair lies).
- Rid the synthetic hair of the excess water but don’t use force.
- Hang the hair piece up to dry.
- When it is totally dry and water free, use a bristle brush to remove the knots and style.